Friday, January 8, 2010

I have a colorless pimple (bump) right above my eyebrow...?

It started out small and I thought it was a pimple so I tried popping it, but it only made it get bigger. Its the same color as my skin, and its just a bump that hurts when I touch it. I have gotten a pimple like this on my chin before, and it went away. How can I make the bump go away AS FAST AS POSSIBLE?


1 second ago - 3 days left to answer. |||put tooth paste on it when u are home...it will make the white head appear faster...so you can pop it...


|||Hi.


I know acne is really annoying, especially if if comes out severe.


Try using some tips and tricks from this website:





http://AcneTreat.net





It helped me alot, i%26#039;m sure you can find something for yourself too.


Seeyaa

No comments:

Post a Comment