Friday, January 8, 2010

?whats the best pimple cream you can buy at drugstore?

zapzyt.





go to ulta.com


works amazingly well.


and neutrogena acne stress control system|||girl I used to have the worst acne but now I get compliments


here%26#039;s the thing! Use the natural stuff


wash with dial soap bar it clears it up in less than a week (depends on how bad ur acne is) but then at night put regular toothpaste not gel! u may also wanna buy some benzole peroxide spotimg stuff (u kno u just put it on your zits not a wash) the benzole is if u REALLY need it dried out


don%26#039;t touch your face use nutrogena makeup products only it contains salicylic acid (clears blemishes and improves complextion) #1 thing don%26#039;t pop em or it will take 3weeks trust me I have been through the worst





%26lt;33


hope I helped!|||toothpaste. i know irs weird but it makes it go away. and visine takes the red away.

No comments:

Post a Comment