Friday, January 8, 2010

I have a pimple under my nose that won't go away.?

I tried squeezing it and puss came out but it didn%26#039;t go away and now it%26#039;s red and hurts to touch. Any suggestions?|||Okay well here%26#039;s my natural remedy for spot treatment:


A squeeze of lemon


A pinch of baking soda


Mix it together


Apply with cotton swab directly onto the zit





not only do you have a science project but the chemicals in the lemon and baking soda kill the germs in your pimple. When it kills the germs, it becomes less red and goes away a little, and if you do this every night for a few days, the pimple will go away. If it doesn%26#039;t go away and only worsens, I would go see a dermatologist.





oh and dont EVER pop it. It most likely will leave a scar and theres a high chance of it coming back and spreading.|||pop it and it will go away|||it may be herpes simplex, get to dr. for a swab

No comments:

Post a Comment