Friday, January 8, 2010

Is this a pimple or do I have a serious problem here?!?

About two days ago I noticed a tender small lump on my right temple. It got bigger every day and now it%26#039;s so big and tender that it looks like a pink hill just jutting out of my face and I can feel pressure in my EYE!





Today I also noticed pain in my jaw and what feels like minor water in my ear, felt around and realized there is a small tender lump right behind my ear. I believe this is a swollen gland causing the slight jaw and ear problems, and I figure the gland is swollen because of this thing on my temple!





My question is since I can%26#039;t afford a doctor right now do you think I have anything to be worried about? Does it sound like a really bad pimple in a sensitive spot, and do you have any suggestions on how to get rid? I haven%26#039;t been touching it besides to wash and I%26#039;ve been washing with warm/hot water to help it heal, but this is really bothering me bad. The whole right side of my face is miserable right now!|||oh man i used to get them on my temples all the time, they kill, and theyre impossible to pop. When you touch it you can feel pain all the way through your sinuses and down the side of your face. It%26#039;s angonizing, but it%26#039;s just a pimple.





You%26#039;re overreacting a little bit, but it%26#039;s normal to be a little freaked out. Wait a few days, if it doesn%26#039;t go down, then consider a doctor, but for now, rest easy knowing others know how you%26#039;re feeling.|||Can you take a picture of it and send?

No comments:

Post a Comment