Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Get rid of pimple marks?

I get pimples once in a while in ma face. And its normal. And i dun have a problem with that. However i got one or two pimples in ma nose and they have gone but they have left a some marks which looks like a scar. like a little bump. And i hate having it in my nose. i want to get rid of them. please if anyone knows how to get rid of them let me know.





Thanks|||talk to your dermatologist about treatment.|||i have the same problem don%26#039;t worry scars fade over time. Try using scarezone its pretty good and remember it will fade soon.hope this helps|||


Mix nutmeg powder with a little unboiled milk and apply on acne or pimples and wash after an hour this remedy when done once or twice a week will not leave any acne marks on the skin . More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/ |||Try Polysporin for a while. It%26#039;ll get rid of the red and any leftover swelling. Use it at night. Or try a scar minimizing ointment to get rid of the red.|||Go to see dermatologists is the best. I have tried rejuvenation. It works very nice and you will be surprised. Another way is using laser. Therefore you should go and meet dermatologists. Otherwise it will really take time for those marks to fade away. I am not sure if those bumps will go too. I have only red marks and it is going from my face because I am on a treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment