Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Where is the strangest place you've gotten a pimple?

My ear|||well,my i had once on my penis...but now it%26#039;s gone after a risky attempt of... Argh! I can%26#039;t tell you more,but it%26#039;s happen... :(|||On the bottom of my foot! Ewwwww! It was painful and gross! I never get them on my face!=\|||Just inside my nose. Really annoying and uncomfortable.|||My nose!!!! Also smack bam in the middle of my forehead. It wont go away!!!!|||My whatchamacallit.|||My vagina|||The inside of my nose.|||On my thigh....





But thats supposed to be private.!!!...Don%26#039;t read that!!!!!|||Just on the inside of my nose|||CD case.....weird i know O.O.|||armpit!!!





No wonder Tim plays with socks so much!!!|||In my ear. That really hurts.|||On my butt.|||in middle of my two eyebrows|||i thought they were pimples but i see there boobies|||I%26#039;d say New Orleans.|||What she ^^^^ said!|||my butt

No comments:

Post a Comment