Monday, April 26, 2010

I heard about the wonders of neutrogena that it can cure pimple fast... which type of it is good???

tell me more about it as i need to deal with my irritating pimples... or please do recommend from your experience ...thanks...|||SInce i was in sixth grade i started to get pimples. I had acne by 7th grade. My parents coulndn%26#039;t help me since they %26quot;NEver had acne%26quot; so when i asked them to buy me acne products they told me %26quot;IF YOU WANT A PRETTY FACE THEN USE YOUR OWN MONEY%26quot;





I went from noxcema, to oxyclean, to stridex, to clearasil, to Johnsons and Johnsons persa gel, to Proactive, to MUrad, then to Tetracycline...then finally to minocycline and Retina micro.





By this time i had small acne scars here and there. Retin-a Micro did make me break out but it stopped my acne in about


2 months, but by then the initial break out you have to go through gave me a lot of marks.





My suggestion is if you have acne then treat it first with atibiotics such as minocycline this helps to lessen inflamation of pimples (this starts to work in about a month) then by then you should use retina micro...this way your initial breakout is less imflamated and you should reduce acne pigmentation.





but that is just my theory.





By the way i hate acne and even though i clean my face everyday i still get it. I am one of those who is just battling and ****#n pissed off at acne. I also heard that birth control pills may help against acne that is due to hormones being all over the place.





But I will tell you this there is one product i will reccomend to you. There aren%26#039;t any miracles out there you hear me, no miracles. Understand that clearing a pimple from your face takes time and effort. A pimple%26#039;s life is about 2 and a half weeks long.





The only product that worked the best for me other than prescription drugs was Neutrogena On the Spot Acne treatment , this was the best over the counter product i ever used. THe secret is that unlike clearasil that uses 10 percent benzoyl peroxide which in fact just burns the hell out of your face, neutrogena uses 2.5 percent which will sting but it shouldnt burn as much as clearasil.





I recommend you wash your face only 2 times a day morning and night, and also after exercises.


And use a light moisturizer that doesnt clog your pores. I use the aveeno ultra calming moisterizer.





O and by the way you will have to buy the good stuff in order to see results. none of that cheap stuff. I recommend shopping at walmart or target.





Use a gentle cleanser in the morning such as Aveeno%26#039;s Ultra Calming cleanser or Purpose facial cleanser(purpose is for really sensitve skin) and if you are serious try to find a cleanser with the lowest Salicylic acid percentage. I have only seen 2 percent in the market but if you find 1 percent or 1.5 percent or others then buy them.





any questions then email me.|||Hey,


Where did you hear this tv or magazine by any chance??


I read about it in a magazine %26amp; thought i%26#039;d give it a go, it made my skin horrible really dry flakey red and didnt even stop the pimples. I tried it for about a month %26amp; a half then switched back to my old stuff, i like tea tree oil from body shop, this line is great %26amp; much more natural|||I have seen many people go through sking problems, i have only ever had a few. I am 16 and have great skin. The secret to great skin is cleaning it. Use Loreal, for they have a three step thing which works - cleaner, toner, and moisturize. Do this two times a day. Morning and night. Also dont wear makeup. It clogs the skin, making pimples worse.





Water is a very important part of keeping your skin clear. Drink about 2 ltrs, and if you are working out make sure you shower after. Dont eat to much chocolate and unhealthy food. It isnt good for you.





I hope this helped you.


Golden

No comments:

Post a Comment