Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Pimple looking things all over my arm?

well not all over...and theyre not pimples.. it just looks like it..


its bugging me.. is there any lotion or anything to make it better?


and mind telling me what itis?|||is it keratosis pilaris?





google it, and see if those are your symptoms. this is treated with exfoliation and a lot of moisturization. :)|||i think what you%26#039;re talking about,


there is no lotion to fix it , it goes away in time. everyone bugs me about them its really annoying -__-


i%26#039;ve gone to many doctors, didn%26#039;t work much. i did have it all over my cheeks too, but it went away. (: so there%26#039;s still hope :D|||do they kinda look like red freckles? i have them too.. ive had them for a really long time.. i got prescribed some lotion by my local clinic doctor it didnt really do much. i say maybe you should go to a dermatologists|||You might be having an alergic reaction!!!


Go to your doctor!!!!!


Or it might be hives!!!!


Try Calemine Lotion!!!|||exfoliate!

No comments:

Post a Comment