Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I have this pimple looking thing in the back of my head what could it be?

I thought it was an ingrown hair but I cut it and I bled horribly then after a week or so it grew again. it has a rough surface and its hard, does not hurt when i touch it|||It could be a number of things. Mole, psoriasis, cyst, sun cancer....but these are just guesses as I can%26#039;t see it.





The best thing to do would be to get it looked at by a doctor. To rule out a little skin cancer go to your local skin clinic and get it checked out. Doctors there are trained to recognise lumps and bumps. It%26#039;s most likely nothing to worry about but it%26#039;s better to be safe than sorry.|||heat bump? mole?|||possibly a sebaceous cyst. get it checked out by ur doc.|||its probaly a pimple|||Ok, this is one of the grossest questions out there. Why did you cut the bump!!! Go see a doctor...

No comments:

Post a Comment