Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I have a pimple on the shaft of my penis near the bottom. Is this normal?

So the other day i was doing my business down there and i used a type of lotion. After i finished, i fell asleep right away and the lotion was left on my penis. So about a day and a half later i noticed a pimple on the sahft of my penis near the bottom. It does not hurt at all just looks embarassing. I have never had sex before and i am only 14. Could this pimple just be from the lotion i used? Im kind of freaked out plz somone help me. I just want to know if it could just be from the lotion. Ahhh get back to me soon plz|||It%26#039;s just from the lotion, which probably caused a blocked pore and thus a pimple. It%26#039;ll go away soon enough, but remember to fully clean after %26quot;doing your business%26quot;.|||You need to clean better down there. With any area there are pores then can get clogged.|||Masturbate it back and forth and see if it enhances a feeling.|||i once had a pimple on my d i c k...


i just popped it and it went away..

No comments:

Post a Comment