Monday, April 26, 2010

How to get rid of pimple scars?

my pimples are all gone no but left with many ice-picked scars on my face,it ruined my self esteem very much that i cant work and rather stay in my house always.ive heard of the rosehip oils,has anyone used it?does it really work, the poractiv i know is just for acne and pimples only, and get get rid of the scars.the dermatologist says you cant really get rid of the scars,only reduce the appearance.i really want to hear fromsomeone who get rid of the SCARS,not the pimples.thanx|||You really need to see (another) dermatogist, it needs to be treated just like any other scar. I%26#039;ve heard that there are some laser treatments and even if you can only reduce them it should help your self esteem. Until you see the doctor try some of those scar creams from the drug store.|||As a Dermatologist, the best I would suggest is to use [Lustra]Hydroquinone cream USP 4%, some people might not be compatible with this product but my son has been using it and after 1 month there was a huge improvement in skin balance. The Cream itself is recommended that you do buy one WITH SUNSCREEN. This cream is design so that your skin will have natural peeling after 2-3 days. This is a prescription medication so you will need to talk to a dermatologist. I cannot tell you that it will work for you because I am a dermatologist, but not YOUR dermatologist. If you want to help yourself, go ahead there is an option that you may get them elsewhere from Canadian sellers on eBay.|||oh my gosh. i have previous pimple scars too.





i don%26#039;t really know how to get rid of it, so..lol|||keep you face clean wash your face to avoid oily skin and after washing your skin apply neosporan ointment

No comments:

Post a Comment