Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Hi, I think I have a pimple on my face that is infected, what should I do?

Hi, I recently had a pimple, and now i think it is infected. Its very swollen and puffy, on my left cheek, and now it is saur. I dont know what to do about it. What should I put on it? and how long will it be swollen for (because I have school tommorrow, and i have a huge bump on my face. thanks alot -Nick|||I have heard toothpaste to dry it out??|||Best thing to do is go to a Dermatologist and have them check it out. Hope I helped.


- *princess*|||I had it once. It was the size of a quarter and I had it 2 weeks. I waited until it was filled with pus and poked it with a needle after disinfecting with alcohol. Maybe it was risky. I%26#039;m not sure. Gobbing zit cream on it didn%26#039;t work so I lost my patience.





By the way, if there%26#039;s no pus poking it will probably make it worse.|||i had one like dat once....i ended up getting it cut off|||Put a dab of honey and a bandaid on it overnite.

No comments:

Post a Comment