Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Why wont my pimple go away?

I have a pimple near my eye that just wont go away. It has shrunk down to where I cant even feel it on my face, but when I look in the mirror I see this blemish where my pimple was. It doesnyt even feel like a pimplie, but it looks like one. How do I get rid of it?|||Hot, hot water on a wash rag just under scalding. Hold over area, then wash with soap and water. finish with rubbing alcohol.|||It loves you?|||It looks like what they called a %26quot;sty%26quot;


Go see the dermatologist.|||you was being mean to it|||carcinoma :(|||Best thing to do is go to dermatologist about it, and also leave it alone. Don%26#039;t pick at it. I always regretting picking at my pimples and bumps, bc they always turn out 100 times worse than before I picked them!

No comments:

Post a Comment