Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I have a scar from popping a pimple?

so i had a pimple that didnt have the yellow stuff on it?


it was like a bump on my nose


and i popped it and now i have this red spot on my nose


and it seems like its going to be a scar??





i neeeeedd help


and dont say its going to be a scar forever


cause i cant have that answerrr!!|||There is this new popular cream that people have been talking about.





It prevents future and existing acne, diminishes scars, and lightens skin and





blemishes. Fast results too!





Before and After photos are available at the given ebay site.





This person is providing 1-3 week trial samples on ebay at:





You can search up %26quot;best acne solution ever%26quot; or go here





http://cgi.ebay.com/BEST-acne-solution-s鈥?/a>





ever_W0QQitemZ180387298364QQcmdZViewIt鈥?br>




hash=item29ffebbc3c%26amp;_trksid=p4634.c0.m鈥?br>




Or you can buy the whole container for $160, I believe.





My sister and cousin who both have major acne have tried the product and they both give it thumbs up.





I hope this helps. =)|||proactiv.com


there is this skin lightening lotion to lighten any pop scar|||I%26#039;ve gotten scars from popping zits and honestly it%26#039;ll fade in a few months. Just use some makeup to cover it up when you go out. Lush also has some great products that get rid of acne scars but for the life of me cannot remember the name. I think it might have something to do with coal... but I don%26#039;t really remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment