Monday, April 26, 2010

I got a mosquito bite on my forehead and it looks like a pimple. Any solutions???

I need to get rid of it FAST!!!!! I don%26#039;t want it on my face!!!!!!|||There is only one product out there that truly works, and you have to ask for it at the pharmacy window...





It%26#039;s called Di-delamine Gel. It sells for about 5 bucks a tube, and it works so great in shrinking down the bump. Also works on burns, bites, and smaller cuts.





Take my word for it. I live in South Florida!|||at health food stores they have this antibiotic stick that contains tea tree oil, and it is for bites, blemishes, and rashes, and it makes it start disappearing in less than a day. so good (really, it is absolutely fabulous)! i have used it for poison oak, zits, and bites... so i am the poster child for this product!


i enclosed a picture of what it looks like and its description.





http://www.shopnatural.com/Merchant2/mer鈥?/a>|||try some ice on it, it should go down on redness and tha sizes if tha bit|||just leave the bite alone, the same thing happened to me a few days ago and it%26#039;s going away really fast|||leave it alone and dont scratch it and it should go away faster :)|||neosporin|||I feel your pain! Once I got a TON of mosquito bites on my face, and it looked like I had even more pimples than usual.





I used the benodryl cream for itches. It worked a lot, it took the redness away, and made it smaller, and less itchy!|||((((((((((pop pop pop)))))))))it and put a band-aid on it ok|||rubbing alcohol.|||mix turmeric powder with aloevera gel and apply|||tiger balm?

No comments:

Post a Comment