Monday, April 26, 2010

I just popped a pimple...i know i know. but now its red and inflammed and about the size of the mouse pointer?

what should i do to reduce redness and inflammation?


thanks|||Don%26#039;t worry about the size or the redness. Just make sure it doesn%26#039;t get infected. I had blood poisoning and lockjaw (tetanus) when I was young because I picked a pimple and it got very infected. I was in bed for a month, and I was supposed to stay out of school for another month, but I told my doctor I wanted to go, so he let me, but he wasn%26#039;t happy about it. I was totally drained, had no energy, couldn%26#039;t even dress out for gym.





Make sure you allow it to drain. Use a liquid antibacterial on it, like peroxide or alcohol. Don%26#039;t use an ointment that will clog it and not allow it to drain. IT NEEDS TO DRAIN! Don%26#039;t use ice. Don%26#039;t use anything coldl It needs to drain!





Please take care of it. It was not fun, I assure you.








..|||try puttin an ice cube on it or like a cold spoon. the cold makes the swelling go down.|||Put toothpaste on it overnight|||Keep it clean, then put toothpaste or something w/ benzoyl peroxide on it overnight to dry it out.


Try to avoid touching it anymore to keep from spreading the rest all over. If you feel it leaking again, hold a tissue or something absorbant on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment