Monday, April 26, 2010

I can feel a massive cystic pimple coming!?

God, I HATE these. It%26#039;s basically right under my nose and I want to find the best and quickest way of getting rid of them. A few weeks ago I broke out in them around my face and without knowing how easy they scarred, I%26#039;ve got really noticeable scars around my mouth.





Basically what I%26#039;m saying is how do I get this massive thing gone WITHOUT scarring!|||The best thing to do is to put some ice on it- trust me it will reduce the redness and swollen tissue around it. It will get a little hard, especially in the middle, this is a good thing. The ice also facilitates the penetration of the medication you will be applying directly on the mound. After the ice- put some good quality benzol peroxide on it. Be aware of the drug store kind that has other non-active ingredients, the best kinds is the one that only had benzol peroxide. This will not get rid of it in an hour, but trust me, next morning it will be less noticeable. You could also get a cortisone shot directly on it, but i hear that hurts like a motha!!!|||Best way to avoid scarring, is to not pop it or bother it by picking or anything of that nature. I know its annoying, but it really looks better and goes away faster if you just let it heal and go away on its own.


Since you feel the pimple now and you know its coming the best way to bring all the gunk to the top is with hot water. Take a q-tip or cotton ball depending on the size of the infected area and douse it in hot water, that is not scolding but hot. Just not so hot it will hurt your face.


Once the infection has come the surface (white gunk) is when you want to put all of your pimple products on it. Putting it on before this stage kind of wastes it because its not surfaced yet. I went to my dermatologist and asked for samples of Differin and it works great for me, makes my pimples go away over night. I don%26#039;t have acne, so i use it for spots and random pimples. If you cannot get your hands on this magic cream, use toothpaste!|||go on Ebay look up high frequency machine and buy one. use it daily. it


1. has an anti septic effect


2. stimulates circulation


3. oxygenates the skin


4. increases cell metabolism


5. helps coagulate open lesions after extaction by sparking ( zapping a pimple with the mushroom electrode by bringing it close but not touching the lesion directly)


6. relaxes the skin





this machine will help clear up your skin. if you are getting cystic acne go to a derm. but just get the machine they range anywhere from 80-300 dollars.





use tea tree oil. and use clean and clear oil absorbing sheets. AND STOP TOUCHING YOUR FACE%26gt;


STOP USING DRYER SHEETS AND FABRIC SOFTENER


WASH YOUR PILLOW CASES


STOP TOUCHING YOUR FACE


WATCH OUT FOR HEAVY CONDITIONER DRIPPING ON YOUR FACE IN THE SHOWER/ ALWAYS WASH YOUR FACE AFTER YOU CONDTION








get a high frequency machine|||Don%26#039;t touch/pick/squeeze it. Leave it alone. I know it%26#039;s hard, but thats the only way to prevent scarring. What helps me in that type of situation is to wash my face and use a toner and moisturizer, then I apply some on-the-spot pimple remover cream or something for on the spot pimples and leave it on my pimple all night. When I wake up I do the whole thing over again, but instead of using on the spot pimple cream i take an ice cube and put it on the pimple. This really really helps with the swelling and redness. If you want the pimple to come to a head, apply a hot towel to it.


This really helped me. Hope it helps|||Try doing warm compresses on it. I%26#039;d try chamomile teabags [chamomile helps w/ inflammation and soreness].

No comments:

Post a Comment