Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I'm going to the pool but I have a huge Pimple on my face.?

I%26#039;m going to the pool this Friday with all my friends. And right now I have a huge pimple on my face (and some smaller ones) My couver up comes off in the water. How can i hide the pimples?


Thanks|||You can%26#039;t. You could buy a waterproof foundation...But it will be really expensive.


Neutrogena Rapid Clear Spot treatment might help for a lil while, but no OTC products really help clear up acne for good.|||wet a wash cloth with as hot water as you can to bring to a head. don%26#039;t pinch but you can use a clean needle to release the puss then just keep CLEAN don%26#039;t put and foundation on it|||This may sound really weird... but mix your foundation with a little diaper rash cream..... its water resistant and in turn it will make your makeup resistant too|||water proof makeup|||put toothpaste on it at night


or get neaurogena acne face stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment