Monday, April 26, 2010

I accidentally popped my pimple. What do I do?

While I was washing my face, I think my nails hit it by accident. I%26#039;ve been trying not to touch it. BUT GAH my efforts were useless. So what do I do? Please help.





I have this thing on Saturday :|


Should I use alcohol or something?|||Nothing let nature takes its course. Keep your hands away from it.|||Louise !


Dab the mixture made by combining 1 tsp fresh coriander powder and a pinch of turmeric powder on the pimples, while going to bed in the night and wash it off when you wake up the next morning.


For more information on clearing your acne


http://ezinearticles.com/?Teenage-Acne-T鈥?/a>


http://www.acnecureinformation.com


You can also check out the sidebars throughout the site to have the wealth of knowledge|||You can clean it, if it is bleeding then put a ice cube in a tissue and apply to the area to stop bleeding and reduce the chance of swelling )|||Do not touch it. Gently wash over it and put toothpaste around it at night. It%26#039;ll dry it up. Do not put it on the open part.|||You should use tridex or an oyx pad.|||put paste on it... it will dry the irritation and inflamation.... believe me it works|||well.. wash of the pus thin with water and dont touch it ...hereafter as it mit incr..

No comments:

Post a Comment