Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Does toothpaste on a pimple really work?

Im a beauty advisor, and I have told people to try it, but if you have dry skin, stay away from it.|||DO NOT USE TOOTHPASTE!


The flavoring an chemicals they use irritates your skin and . Report Abuse
|||Yes it does!|||It has for me.|||Actualy it does. but here is proper way to adim your pimple:





1: the best toothpaste to use is toms of main or colcagaite


2: place a little bit of the past onto your pimple.


3: Let it stay on your pimple for about 4 minutes, till it starts feeling BUBLY


4: Then place a HOT towle on the area, AND SQUEEZE, then you will be able to pop the pimple, with no puss flowing.





Good luck|||yep! works for me .If i find a spot at night just put some toothpaste on .then in the morning no red swelling .g8|||Yes - but I reccommend putting it on at night. That way you can put some extra on and dry it out a little more. Also you don%26#039;t have to walk around all day with a dab of toothpaste on your face. Good luck!|||never tried it but heard that people do that I would say your better off not bothering it because it just may turn in to something even worse and i think its only to dry up the pimple but a mask can do the same thing plus clean your pores as well as tighten them.|||it never worked for me. neither did visine, like ive been told from some people. the best thing is benzoyl peroxide.|||Yes, but not the gel kind, needs to be past.And just some extra info proactive does work, did for me atleast.|||yes it does i use it all the time|||works for me!!!!!!!!|||Yes, it will dry it out.|||Yeah, like %26#039;SparkyDog%26#039; was mentioning, they both have worked for me but neosporin is my all time favorite for everything! It%26#039;s like the super hero of healing agents, lol.|||when i was in jail that%26#039;s all the girls used and it worked great|||yeah it really works!! i dont use it cause my skin is dry and it leaves a mark but if you have oily skin it will work!|||Yeah. It does. If you use mint toothpaste, it will work even better because the chemicals from the mint will dry it out more.|||yup|||i haven%26#039;t tried it but a friend of mine says that both toothpaste and neosporin work wonders. good luck.|||I have heard that honey works too.|||Yup really does %26quot;lighten the color and take down the swelling....Nooo idea why...Put it on a night when you sleep!|||I%26#039;ve found that my pimples have never had whiter teeth or fresher breath since I started using toothpaste on them.





Okay in all seriousness, I%26#039;m not sure that it works for everyone. I%26#039;ve tried it before with very little luck. My younger brother always had luck with it so I%26#039;m guessing that it really depends on the person.|||it works pretty well i used to do it all the time. it usually wont get completely rid of the pimple but it will definitly shrink it and take away some redness|||Never had a single cavity on one of my pimples|||Yes it does!|||Yes, it does work.





Be careful, though.. I%26#039;ve heard from a few people that it can lighten your skin if it%26#039;s left on for too long. And if the toothpaste happens to dry, it%26#039;s a bother. =P|||yes it does, but a drop of tea tree oil works better!|||i%26#039;ve never heard of it but u should give it a try and if it works it works!!!!!!!!11

No comments:

Post a Comment