Saturday, December 26, 2009

I just got this two red dots by my nipples..i thought it was a pimple but their sooth?

I%26#039;m still waiting to test if I%26#039;m pregnant|||I have those too. I%26#039;m not and never have been pregnant. My mom and grandma have them as well. They%26#039;re basically like freckles or moles and often can be what%26#039;s left after a bruise or can occur all on their own when the skin stretches and blood enters the stretch mark as it heals. I have three on my right breast and several on both of my arms. As long as they don%26#039;t grow, change in color, or become painful, you%26#039;re fine. You should talk to a doctor about them at a coming appointment but there%26#039;s probably no need to worry or make an appointment just to have them looked at.

No comments:

Post a Comment