Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I was diagnosed with MRSA. I am starting to get small pimple like bumps all over my body. What should I do?

I have MRSA and have had several break outs in the past, and another has just reappeared. If they are in the form of boils, as mine are, (sounds nasty, i know!) my doctor told me to buy Magnesium Sulphate Paste, i put this on the pimple and cover with a bandage. It basically helps to take out the fluid from the boil. It works fairly well, but as i have just discovered, they can come back! But make sure you do something as soon as you find one, as my first break out i was sent to hospital for antibiotics via IV drip for several days, not a nice experience.





Hope that helps!!|||I would definatly not touch them or break them open! they will spread very easily. Call the dr. right away, there is a cream i belive they can give you if they havent. the pimples are a sign of MRSA.. they are actually boils.|||go back to your doctor or the ER, so they can put you on antibiotics. Be careful MRSA is contagious and dangrous.|||see a doctor?


is mrsa not a pretty serious bug?|||Have a check-up with your doc. cause my child had MRSA and now was getting little blisters which turned out to be infintigo..

No comments:

Post a Comment