Saturday, December 26, 2009

I got a very painfull pimple under my bottom lip 3 days ago and popped it and now my bottom lip is swollen?

My bottom lip is very swollen and HURTS EXTREMELY BAD. I just want to know what this is because I%26#039;m 3 months pregnant and I know that this probably can%26#039;t harm my baby but it still worries me. Does anyone know what could possibly be causing this?!|||When you popped it, some of the infected stuff got under the skin.





Take some ibuprofen to ease the swelling and pain, and hold a warm washcloth on the area. Then, put a blob of hydrocortisone cream on it and leave it for 15 minutes or so, so lots of it can soak in. This will reduce the swelling and redness dramatically. At night, put a little bit of Neosporin on a mini bandaid and put it over the area. It should be dramatically better by morning.|||Take a cotton swab , dip it in Listerine and hold it there as long and often as you can. Listerine is an antiseptic.

No comments:

Post a Comment