Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I have dark skin and I picked at a pimple. It left a big scar. I have school tomorrow, so what can I do?

The scar is like a scab, but it%26#039;s not ready to come off. Its about the size of a dime, dark brown/black.|||Daija P !


Take the fresh juice of lemon and dip some cotton wool in it. Pat your face with the cotton and let it dry. Some people may find the lemon juice irritating. In that case, you can dilute it in some water or rose-water. Let it dry for 15-20 minutes and wash your face with water after that. Do this at least four times


In order to know the wealth of information about other acne issues just visit


http://www.acnecureinformation.com


http://acnecureinfo.blogspot.com|||I doubt you can get rid of the scar in just a day. Ppl with dark skin tend to have dark, noticable scars. I would apply a cream, such as mederma to slowly fade the scar. In the meantime, you could use a concealer to cover it so noone notices the scab.|||Band-aid.|||dont go to school always works

No comments:

Post a Comment