Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I picked a pimple and now it's a huge scab...?

Please don%26#039;t lecture me telling me not to pick. I%26#039;ve learned my lesson.


But I picked this small pimple and it turned into a HUGE scab. I%26#039;ve been washing my face and putting some Proactive cream on it and some Mederma to keep it from scarring, and have officially stopped picking it. But I%26#039;m leaving for vacation on Thursday and I need this thing gone...What are some things that will make it heal faster? Thanks.|||don%26#039;t touch it anymore! you have to let it heal.





here%26#039;s a strategy to use for the future - i got rid of two pimples this week following these easy steps. i know it sounds crazy, but it works: http://www.ehow.com/how_4552221_rid-zit-鈥?/a>





good luck!|||I know how you feel. But Iknow from lots of experience that nothing will make it go away. sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment