Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I have a big pimple on my lip, and school's about to start wht should i do?

put toothpaste on it


everyone 1 2 hrs|||How long do you have before school? Are you a boy or a girl?





If your a girl, Use lipstick/gloss, any make-up to cover it up.





If you have a week or 2, Look into products that work for that kind of pimple, as for me I use Pro-active for pimples in general :]|||It sounds to me as if you may have herpes simplex 1, more commonly called a %26quot;fever blister%26quot;. Try not to mess with it. You may try going to a pharmacy and purchase some Camphor-Phenque( I am so not sure of the spelling of the last word). It comes in a small green bottle, liquid. This is the best over the counter medicine for fever blisters I know of. And don%26#039;t despair, 1 in 3 people have fever blisters. I also advise you not to be kissing anyone until the blister goes away. Good Luck!|||sounds like you have a cold sore. get some medicated lip balm and keep it clean. Wash your face and mouth after every meal

No comments:

Post a Comment