Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What are those pimple's that get on the tip of the tongue?.....HELP.....?

They are called Canker sores. Sometimes it can be from a virus but most of the time it%26#039;s because you%26#039;ve bitten yourself or burned your tongue.|||I don%26#039;t know exactly what you mean, but I think I might? If I bite or burn my tongue I%26#039;ll get painful bumps for a day or two.





If they%26#039;re also around your lips and mouth you should get yourself an STD test.|||You don%26#039;t get pimples on your tongue. Unless you are talking about taste buds it sounds like a disease or something, like an STD. |||they%26#039;re probably just ulcers, i get them if i%26#039;ve burnt my tongue or something.


most people get them from loads of different things|||if its just 1, Sounds like an ulcer, just use a antiseptic mouthwash to help it heal faster.|||could be herpes or warts!

No comments:

Post a Comment