Saturday, December 26, 2009

I have a bump on my nose not a pimple helpp?

i have a bummp on my nose its skin colored its not a pimple and i can push it in. its not a pimple at all there is nothing to drain out there is like air in it but its not that noticeble just a tiny bit.what is it|||Mosquito Bite? Go talk to a dermatoligist. Look for a dermatologists Phone # in the yellow pages|||Make an appointment with a dermatologist or your family doctor ASAP!|||put a hot towel on you Bump as hot as you can..|||I%26#039;m only 11 and that is happening right now...This white head zit thing on the bottom of my nose is gross and it hurts, I have had it before and my mom is a makeup artist/estatition and she got a face wash for me...get a face wash or somthing and if that doesnt work than it may be somthing wierd I dont know..|||i think you should go to an doctor to check that out.|||maybe you should go to a doctor.|||STOP!


You%26#039;re making me


HUNGRY:~)

No comments:

Post a Comment