Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Hi can you get a pimple on the head hair? ?

Hi i am wondering because i have like a pimple lump which comes out on my head hair and don%26#039;t know why do you think it%26#039;s from my growth because i%26#039;m 17 now. Or should i go to doctor to sort this out.Please answer this thank you. And also when i try to pop it hurts like hell so i can%26#039;t pop it either and after a while i pop it a yellowish liquid and also blood comes out so what can i do. plz answer this thank you.|||I get those sometimes too, and I have been told that it is an infected hair follicle. If it is discharging infection, it would make sense to be a pimple because it is possible to get pimples anywhere on your body. Try taking a hot shower and really scrubbing your head while using shampoo. Don%26#039;t try to pop it often, only when you think it is ready. If it doesn%26#039;t go away and keeps bothering you, I would consult a doctor.|||Yes, I get those a few times.


And mine always end up being ingrown hairs and I know it sounds gross but I end up having to have someone pull out the hair.


Because obviously you can%26#039;t do it by yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment