Saturday, December 26, 2009

AHH! I have a huge pimple on my nose and can see it from miles away!!! :(?

I have a big pimple on my nose and it is like red with a very small greyish blackish spot right smack in the middle.. Do you have ideas from a HOMEMADE way to remove it? btw toothpaste does not work for me!!|||okay uhm not homemade, but uhhmmm go to target or something, and get a clearasil pimple marker thing. it works so good :] teen vogue suggessts it too :]


http://mtblog.allure.com/beauty/blogs/re鈥?/a>|||Found a homemade remedy on the website acne.org. They say an aspirin mask works great. .get 3-4 aspirin tablets, mash them up, and put just enough water on the mashed tablets to make a paste. You then apply the paste to your breakouts and leave it on for 15-30 minutes. You can read reviews for the treatment on that website, as well. Just type in aspirin mask. .it looks like it worked for most people. And yep, I completely agree that toothpaste doesn%26#039;t work, either.|||I always use rubbing alcohol on huge, stubborn pimples. They go away pretty quickly. Use a qtip or cotton ball to apply the alcohol and rub it on the pimple gently.





Note: it might hurt and the alcohol might stink, but it should help.|||You think you have it bad I seriously almost jumped out of my skin when I was at my nephew%26#039;s play the other day and saw a girl with baby bouncy ball sized pimple on her cheek ! It was sad .. =( I felt bad about complain bout my little blemishes .|||put hydrogen peroxide on it with a Qtip and the scrape the puss off and do it again and again until nothing comes out|||POP IT LIKE POPCORN .|||pop!


pop!


pop!

No comments:

Post a Comment