Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I have a pimple on my butt and it hurts. What can I do to stop it from hurting and pussing.?

eeewww, but ok well um sit in a warm bath with epson salt and it will help draw out the infection and dry it up when you get out of the tub rub some alcahol on it or rinse w hydrogen peroxide if you have facial products such as a toner I would use that but I am thinking you may not so go with alcahol or peroxide and wear loose fitting boxers, prefferably cotton and avoid tighter clothing or anything that will rub against it, also if it is near your anus or between your anus and gnads then that may not be a pimple so good luck and take care|||bring it to a head with hot compresses, then use a sterile needle to break it.....daub all the infection away and swab with clean pad of peroxide or alcohol....

No comments:

Post a Comment