Saturday, December 26, 2009

I have a very bad pimple im my private part?

I have a very bad pimple in my private part.. any suggestion how to get rid of it asap..what product to use??|||Don%26#039;t panic, it%26#039;s most likely NOT herpes. There are lymph nodes that run along the sides of your %26quot;private%26quot; area. Sometimes these can become infected and produce a pimple like lesion, they can become large and very painful and if they break you will see they are filled with a foul smelling puss like substance. You should see your doctor where you can get an antibiotic. They can be a strep infection which can be very serious and sometimes even require surgery. Once you have had 1 they tend to return many times in the same spot.|||could be an ingrown hair. See if you can remove it. If not maybe a trip to the Dr would be required as they can get infected.





http://www.wikihow.com/Remove-an-Ingrown鈥?/a>|||Are you sure that it is a pimple? I think if I was you I would have the gyno check it out|||pop it. clean it. put neosporin on it. |||Herpies|||I am gonna go with you have herpies. See the doc ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment