Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I have a pimple on the corner of my nose it huirts how do I get rid of it FAST???????

Its like in my nose on the edge of the nostril HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!|||Take one of those absorbant cloth or foam type bandaids. Cut off part of the adhesive area. And sleep with that on your pimple. It will dry out the pimple by absorbing the oily stuff.





The only thing squeezing it will do is make a wound type area that%26#039;s even bigger and it%26#039;ll take longer to heal.|||I know this is gonna sound crazy but I have done it myself.


First put a little Campho-Phinque on the pimple, then seal it will a drop of crazy glue..If you can keep it on all night do that if not give it around a hour at the least ...Make sure you don%26#039;t over use the crazy glue since it is on your nose..I have done this on my face too but not on my eyes or lips...Good Luck|||Squeeeeze it!

No comments:

Post a Comment