Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Whats the weirdest place you grew a zit/pimple?

i have one on my toe right now D:|||my ear and nose!|||the worst spot I ever had one was my upper lip...it was in between the lip region and the skin of the upper lip...and it formed a large pus postule and was red around it. When ever I touched it it burned really bad. One day I was sick of looking at it, and I breathed in deeply three times and popped! It burned so bad that I grabbed my lip and cursed a thousand times. It healed the next day and I was happy again...but that was the worst I%26#039;d had.





The wierdest place I ever had one was on either my elbow, ear and butt.|||on my shoulder! i was wearing t-shirts for weeks|||armpit|||Breast. Haha.|||EEWW WTF NO WHERE BUT MY FACE|||I Never Get Zits/Pimples.|||Just behind my ear and it was sooooooo painful!|||In my nose.|||on my penis|||in my ear..|||Inside my ear|||Inside my nose and it hurt like hell|||Inside my nose! %26lt;LOL%26gt;|||My head.|||lol! inside my nose! great question!|||my buttox|||inside my nostril..





my cleavage...lol|||my neck|||inside my nose


blah!

No comments:

Post a Comment