Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My face is so dry and i have so pimple in my face my age is 12year what i wil do please give me idea in home?

don%26#039;t worry my friend, this is normal for teens,


but i have a tip for:


you must drink %26quot;1-2 Litres water%26quot; a day, because water is very useful for skin....


and i hope it will help you, thx bye.... :-)





P.S. 6 water glasses are 1 Litres, okay..... see ya! :-)|||alright, well i know acne is stressful, and i know from experience, but i think getting your parents to take you to a dermatologist in your area can save you a LOT of stress.


the dermatologist can prescribe a gel, cream, or pill to help with the acne, depending on how severe it is, and it normally works a lot faster and more effectively than over the counter treatments.





another thing is, you should talk to your dermatologist, or find on your own, a good moisturizer that you put on your face every morning, that will help the dryness if you give it a week or so. (patience)





and try to drink a lot of water because that helps your skin, and also try to not touch your face except for when you wash it, twice, and only twice (morning and night) a day, because if you wash it too much it can dry your face out even more, which not only causes dryness but causes more pimples as well.





lastly, try to eat healthy and get plenty of rest....and be PATIENT.





hope this helps.


: )|||PROACTIV IS GREAT IF YOU CAN AFFORD IT. PERSONALLY I STOPPED USING IT AND NOW I%26#039;M USING THE CLEAN AND CLEAR ADVANTAGE KIT AND BUY THE PERSA-GEL10 SEPARATE; IT WORKS WELL ALSO. IN THE MORNINGS AND EVENINGS I FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS ON THE BOX AND AT NIGHT I USE THE FACE WASH ONLY THEN APPLY THE PERSA-GEL10 AFTER IT DRYS. I LIKE IT BECAUSE IT WORKS AND I CAN AFFORD IT. I KNOW IT WORKS BECAUSE I HAD BIG WAR BUMPS IN MY FACE AND NOW THERE IS NONE. IF I WAS TO STOP USING IT THE PIMPLES WILL COME BACK BECAUSE I HAVE PCOS AND IT CAUSES ACNE.|||Drink plenty of water. Water helps to remove the pimples Cleansing with unboiled .milk on your face is helpful. Apply papaya pulp on your face to get fairer skin.You%26#039;ll have a pimple free face..also. u can also apply curd with turmeric powder on your face. Hope this will help u a lot.. Best of luck..!!|||don%26#039;t worry about the pimple... it%26#039;ll go away with a little clearasil. wash your face w/ warm water and mild soap, then put really light lotion on (not thick greasy stuff). you only need a little and in a few days u will notice a difference|||I used to mush bananas together and wipe it all over my face then wash it off with lukewarm water or you can try Proactive.|||ok sanjana


drink lots of water


nad wash ur face each night before u go to sleep and put clearsil or clean and clear or best of all use proactive


for proactiv u have 2 order it.


DRINK LOTS OF WATER.|||try to eat healthy food and get plenty of rest..drink lots of water..and be happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment