Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I have a pimple issue. Someone please help me?

I have this semi-large pimple on the side of my right nostril. It really hurts. I tried to put some acne cream on it, but I really want it to go away, and fast.





What is a really great acne face wash or cream or whatever I can use?





Please help me. I thank you in advance.|||GO ask a doctor to treat it for you. The best solution that I know would probably be Proactive Solution.The best way to prevent acne is to wash one%26#039;s face regularly, as this will remove the dead skin cells and sebum and prevent the bacteria from building up behind the blockage.There are special products specifically designed to clear pimples. The leading brand in the UK is Clearasil


Also try these:





Exfoliating the skin


Topical Bactericidals


Topical antibiotics


Oral antibiotics


Hormonal treatments


External retinoids


Oral retinoids


Phototherapy|||I use neutrogena acne wash and clearasil cream. It works babay!|||ok.


i%26#039;m serious about this.





be sure to wash your face with soap %26amp; water. After that, use Listerine. [i%26#039;m dead serious] It%26#039;s a cleanser. It will work. I promise. Just try it. It may sound crazy, but it works.|||Nothing will make it go away overnight but a little trick that my wife uses is to use some really good cover-up. Stuff that matches your skin tone EXACTLY.





I found the best thing to do is take alcohol pads to the little bugger and dry it out the best you can. Do this 3 times a day and as much as you want to - DON%26#039;T pop it until it is good and ready. If you try popping it prematurely that it%26#039;s just going to get all red and inflamed and make it ten times more noticeable.





They can put a man on the moon but still don%26#039;t know how to stop these annoying little devils from popping up!! :)





hope this helps some!|||This is a solution that works, but is not very good for your skin, so shouldn%26#039;t be used often. Put a bit of regular toothpaste on it and rub it in (regular meaning not gel). The toothpaste will dry out the oil and it should be gone within 24 hours. This worked for me much better than any of the acne creams.|||clean %26amp;clear r proactive

No comments:

Post a Comment