Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My toddler has a red pimple on his face that will not go away?

It looks like a red bump on his face, it seemed to get better but then returned to looking red again. I know that he has had it for at least 3 weeks. Any ideas on what it could be? Can a simple pimple last that long. He is only 14 months old. Any advice would be appreciated. thanks|||Take him to your ped or to a dermatologist, it can be a benign hemangioma. My son developed one on the back of his neck last year and it started %26quot;growing%26quot;. It never got very big but it did have to be removed surgically. It was less than a 1/4 inch across. It started as a small red pimple too. Have it looked it, it could be nothing but better safe than sorry.|||Baby Acne.. My little guy has them too.. TRY NOT PICKING IT (I like to pick, and boy.. this is hard for me not to do).





Just keep that area of his face clean to make sure it doesn%26#039;t get infected.|||Is this only one pimple? Does he have any others under his armpit or neck?


If its just one, then dont worry about it. Pimples happen. If others start appearing, he may have chicken pox or the mumps. Are his shots up to date/





I wouldnt worry to much though. Just keep an eye out for more. Good luck|||i have a scar on my face to this day (19 years later) because as a baby my mom decided to do something about a %26quot;pimple%26quot; that turned out to be a chicken pox blemish





good luck with this .. wish i had more info for you

No comments:

Post a Comment