Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I have a pimple or something on my left butt cheek. Should I try pop it, enduring some potentially short pain?

or let it be, and try and ride it out?





I suspect just sitting down in my office all day will only make it worse.|||Whenever i get pimples on my butt i ussually put a band-aid or something on them if im going out in public so i wont hurt as bad if i sit on it. Once i get home though i take it off and apply antibiotic ointment and try not to sit on it.|||Leave it alone unless it gets, like, huge. Monkeying with it can lead to a serious infection. If it gets huge, let a physician deal with it under hygenic conditions.|||Try applying some Neosporin to it. It will stop it from getting infected, and getting worse. It should shrink on it%26#039;s own in a few days. |||I would pop it and then be sure it doesn%26#039;t get infected.|||pop it i think

No comments:

Post a Comment