Saturday, December 26, 2009

Will honey and lemon juice mixed with warm water clears pimple & pimple marks?

I personally use Tea Tree Oil because it is well-known for its drawing properties, meaning it draws the infection (the pimple) out. I also use it on my acne regularly because it reduces the redness within hours of putting it on, and it works amazingly on my pimples to keep them away. It%26#039;s very safe and doesn%26#039;t hurt at all.. It is 100% natural with no %26quot;fake%26quot; additives in it or anything like that... Best of all it is cheap and easy to find, such as at Walgreens (if you have one around), or at stores that sell health-foods and natural medicines. It is a very common home remedy and is very handy in medicine cabinets or First Aid Kits because it is a %26quot;cure-all%26quot; meaning it is not just for one thing in particular, it can help with many things.





I use it, and I love it. ProActiv didn%26#039;t work for me, and nothing else really has either.. but this stuff has pretty much done the trick.





Goodluck :)|||No, it will just make you sticky and smell odd.|||not really.....to clear acne.....drink loads of water....avoid oily stuff n sweet food.....n exercize regularly....n use a face pack which suits ur skin every 2 days.|||no|||Not that I have heard of. It may actually make it worse.|||Its depend upon skin. I am not sure about honey, but lemon does.

No comments:

Post a Comment