Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do you make a pimple scab go away over night!!?

ah i have a pimple scab on my forehead, i picked it too much and it turned into a scab, how do i get rid of it over night!!!!? help please, thanks : D|||put some neosporin on it and it will clear it up pretty fast|||I%26#039;m really sorry honey, but scar tissue is hard to fix. Using lemon juice or toothpaste will improve the scar but won%26#039;t completely heal it. I wouldn%26#039;t worry too much but will power will prevent it from happening again. And trust me, I%26#039;ve been in the same position before and it is SO annoying. In fact, I have a scar (yes from acne) that has lasted for two weeks so far. Try using Neosporin next time you have a scab, it will heal it faster and help stop you from picking at it. Best of wishes!|||put Polysporine or Vaseline. They both prevent scaring as well.





Toothpaste dries skin out. If it%26#039;s a scab, why would you need to dry it out?|||easy...


use lemons


or toothpaste overnight|||Use tooth paste to dry it out over night

No comments:

Post a Comment