Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How to get rid of a really red pimple?

there is a little pimple on the left of my cheek. its not that big but when u look at me from far away u can see its red. about like 3 nights ago i put clarisil on it and it gottin worse and 2moro is actually pretty big bc its me and my bf%26#039;s anniversary and i dont want him to see me like this. so any like home remidies?? does the tooth paste thing really work??|||DON%26#039;T TOUCH!


If you it, even with your hands cleaned up don%26#039;t touch it! Anyhow dead skin cells and bacteria go onto your pimple and make it even worse. Leave it alone and put on some face cream. I am using Neautrogena Acne Free Face Wash! It works if you use it correctly!|||for acne,fair complexion,tanning,sunburn,marks,


spots,make up tips,hair issues n other skin n hair problems


u can refer to dis website


http://skincaretipps1879.notlong.com


it has got so many tips n free beauty samples


for curing acne and all your skin problems

No comments:

Post a Comment