Saturday, December 26, 2009

Face moisturizer that also medicates pimple/blackheads?

my face gets really dry after getting wet(anytime my skin gets wet it dries out) But i was wondering if there was a Face moisturizer that also medicates pimple/blackheads?


What brande?


Where can i buy it?


How much?





Thanks%26lt;3|||I%26#039;m wondering this too, good luck.


One I use that does medicate them, but is not a strong enough moisturizer for me, you can buy at a store called Sally%26#039;s Beauty Supply. It%26#039;s called Beyond Belief Alpha Beta Hydroxy Oil Free Moisturizer.|||there is one from clean %26amp;clear


its called Clean %26amp; Clear Dual Action Moisturizer Oil-Free


and its $6.50


and probably can be found in local pharmacies





http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/catalog/shop_p鈥?/a>|||i have the same problem! and i went to the dermatologist and they prescribed Cloderm. You have to get it at a pharmacy. It%26#039;s not expensive...I forget how much though. Hope that helps =]|||any with 2% salicylic acid as an active ingredient will work


im pretty sure clean and clear and neutrogena make them

No comments:

Post a Comment