Saturday, December 26, 2009

What should i do if i have a big pimple on my face?

should i pop it or something cuz im dieing to take it away from my face!! it sickens me nd it really bothers. can sum one give me sum ideas or easy ways on how to clear away a huge pimple in my face with out popping it? thank u very much!!|||I believe Screetch from Saved by the Bell came out with a vanish cream that Zack sold to the school. Only side effect was that it turned everyones face maroon. Good thing that was their school color. Of course Zack came through and returned everyones money.|||toothpaste works great on it b4 u go to bed|||benzoyl peroxide will help dry it fast...try the one from Clean %26#039;n Clear|||pop it. there is no other way.|||pop it then clean the area!!!|||You might have to pop it to get the puss out, then put tea tree oil on it and use tea tree oil on your face to prevent more pimples in the future. Make sure that you clean your face with a wash cloth and cleanser every day twice a day.|||Read tips on treating Acne, Skincare and Home Remedies on this site|||I know this sounds crazy, but before you go to bed, put white toothpaste on the blemish (colgate, etc.). It worked for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment