Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Have you ever had a pimple in your?

ear? What is the most inaccessible place you%26#039;ve had a zit?|||no but i%26#039;ve had one on my nose before, i looked like a f*cking reindeer it was so embarrassing and i%26#039;m embarrassed just talking about it, the inside of your ear has to be really inaccessible





the next thumbs down i get, i%26#039;m quitting this site forever|||On my earlobe, it kind of hurt, but I still liked squeezing the hell out of it. The worst is on the outermost part of your @ss cheek where you sit on. You%26#039;d better pop those quick for a more comfortable day, especially if you have a hard seat at work or school.|||Yeah, I get them all the time in the ridge of my ear. Can%26#039;t ever get to them. And mine hurt to where they affect my whole ear and hearing too.|||Yes





Once I had one right smack dab in the middle of my back





Just one


at least I think it was a pimple





whatever it was, it was annoying cause i couldnt reach it.|||I%26#039;ve had them in the ear, on the earlobe, and behind the ear. Inside and behind are painful.|||I had one in my ear, and it popped and pus ran in my ear. Ugh.|||I have had one in my ear and that was a sore bastard..|||nope. i had a pimple like thing when I had chicken pox though on my butt LOL|||I had one on the back of my ear once and it was painful.|||No but I%26#039;ve had one right on the inside of my nose and it hurt a lot.|||Ew that%26#039;s gross, lol.|||ha No.


i had one in my nose tho|||On my hip. It hurt like a batch of cookies.|||yes

No comments:

Post a Comment