Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I have white (pimple like bumps) where my pubic hair grows. I do shave my pubic hair. And it does seem?

to look like infected hair follicles. But...they are not going away. They have been there literally for about a month, if not more. I haven%26#039;t really done anything to try either tho. I don%26#039;t have insurance, so I%26#039;m looking for over the counter suggestions.


P.S...I dont think its an STD I have been with the same partner for about 3 years now. Someone please....WHAT IS THIS!!! HELP!!!|||That%26#039;s what happens when you shave. It%26#039;s not an STD don%26#039;t worry, it%26#039;s just your skin is very sensitive.





Here%26#039;s what I would do, and keep in mind it%26#039;s just an opinion, you don%26#039;t have to do it if you think it%26#039;s gross or anything. (they do it when I go for wax).


Find a BRAND NEW sharp needle, and with a cotton ball and alcohol, make sure u desinfect it. then very carefully burst every pimple. After you do this, be careful to wash yourself thorougly.





To avoid this, I reccomend not using a razor anymore, and better go for a wax. Also, when u wash your pubic area, scrub it.





Good luck|||It just sounds like razor bumps to me, the best thing to do is put on some moisturiser (preferably non perfumed otherwise it will irritate it) any one will do but i%26#039;ve found cocoa butter really helps, keep rubbing it in and i%26#039;m sure it will go down.


Lavender oil also works wonders if you have any, just down get any inside obviously as it will hurt :P


Also i would recommend only shaving 2-3 times a week, give yourself a break on the other days as the longer you leave it, the softer the hairs grow back and make the hairs become much easier to remove and there will be no razor burn, hope this helped.|||stop shaving for a while and see if it goes away ..





and where is it? in the upper part (closer to ur stomach i mean), mabye because the hair is trying to grow out?|||there cretures from outter space planting there babys in you in that area, so in 5 years time there gona take over the world and kill our presidents.|||Ingrown Hair for shaving probably, if you have antibiotic (cream) put some to see if it works, best of lucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment