Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Is it true that it takes 2 - 3 weeks for a pimple to appear?

so basically it%26#039;s nonsense that you get a pimple or acne on next day or the day forward based on what you did today or yesterday, right?


like if your pores is clogged, it takes a week or two for the pimple to appear?


|||I know for a fact this is nonsense.





I take minocycline twice a day for my acne and it clears it up 100%, and if I skip it for even one day I wake up with a few new pimples. If the pimple really just took it%26#039;s sweet time coming up, then I should be able to go two-three weeks without medication before getting a pimple.|||Absolutely not.





You can make them go away in a couple days if you put the right stuff on your face and eat healthy.|||haha mine take like 3 days





am i superwoman?





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>|||Yeah it%26#039;s basically under your skin for a long time before you even see it.|||yeah it takes about 2 weeks for your pimple to be visible.

No comments:

Post a Comment